- Comprehensive assessment, diagnosis, and treatment planning
- Medication management (with/without psychotherapy)
- Telemedicine for follow-up appointments (Please come to the first appointment in person.)
- DNA Testing to find the most optimal medication(s) for an individual. (The lab used for this service is an independent entity; your insurance may or may not cover this service.)
- We do NOT provide one-time psychiatric assessments (such as legal matters, disability application, psychological evaluations related to work, pre-procedure clearance, etc.) For existing patients, disability can only be determined after an on-going treatment relationship. It may also involve obtaining collateral information. Our office reserves the right to decline a disability assessment.
- We also do NOT provide crisis management. If someone needs the urgent attention of a physician, please go to your nearest urgent care or emergency room.
We Specialize In:
- Mood Disorders (depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, PTSD, GAD, OCD, etc.)
- ADHD (previously known as ADD)
- Addiction-Related Disorders (No suboxone or methadone currently available)
- Pregnancy/fertility related mental health concerns
- Thought Disorders (schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, brief psychotic disorder, substance induced psychosis, etc.)
- Mental health care for adults over 60 years old
- Topics relating to Identity, Gender and Sexuality
The therapeutic relationship is a unique entity to mental health. We ask that you bring an open mind to your treatment. Overall, change usually occurs gradually over time and no provider can guarantee any specific outcome. Many medications require daily compliance to see an impact over the course of 3-4 weeks. We welcome your feedback as we progress. We believe that candidly voicing your thoughts is the most effective way to build trust and achieve your therapeutic goals.